Mobile phone: 18042569525 (Mr. Bao)
Contact address: Jiufeng 1 Village, Qianxiang Town, Dongyang City
How to maintain antique doors and windows
Today, let's talk to you about the details of the security of antique doors and windows . I hope it will be helpful to everyone when using it!
Dust removal and mothproofing are the key points in the maintenance of antique doors and windows. The dust on the furniture surface can be removed with a soft brush or a fox tail broom, and then slowly wiped with a soft cloth such as cotton silk. Do not clean the classic furniture with feather dusters, which will scratch Furniture. Remind everyone to check regularly, if you find maggots, you should kill them with drugs immediately.
It is necessary to reduce the moving of furniture to avoid collision and damage. Because the mahogany furniture itself is very hard, the excessively humid or dry environment can easily cause the mahogany to crack. Therefore, the environment of antique doors and windows should be kept dry and wet. Therefore, antique door and window manufacturers pay special attention to the furniture environment when storing mahogany furniture.
In addition, Chinese-style antique doors and windows remind you not to use chemical cleaners, alcohol, gasoline, etc. when wiping the doors and windows. Natural walnut oil or beeswax and other natural maintenance agents are just the right choice.
- "Environmental awareness" drives solid wood doors and windows
- What to pay attention to when using wood carving screens
- How much do antique doors and windows know?
- There are many places to pay attention to when installing antique doors and windows!
- Doors and windows knowledge: introduction to the main material types of antique doors and windows
- Classical charm of solid wood doors and windows